Wednesday, May 7, 2014

My 10 year old goes out to play with other neighbor kids but they bring their 2-4 year old siblings?




Mechanical


if my daughter takes one of her toys outside the 2-4 year olds just want to hog toy. I don't blame toddler I blame parents. These toddlers just make every kid miserable because they can't play the way they want to because the little ones don't let them.
EX: my daughter took out a ball I had just bought, to play with this kid and next thing I hear is the 2 year old screaming cause he wanted the ball, I look out and my daughter is walking to him to give it to him, so I called my daughter in the house.
EX: a wagon 4 year old was screaming cause she did not want to get off and let other kids ride.
I know parents spoil these kids rotten but why should everybody else have to spoil them.

What do I do? I want my daughter to be able to play with the older siblings and share her toys, but I just think its so unfair that she nor I are comfortable with these situations.
Thank you for your answers but obviously some of you did not read the whole thing or didn't understand what I was saying. I taught my daughter to share and to be kind to the younger kids, but I don't think that a 2-6 year old should even be outside with out one of their parents supervising them,
secondly toddlers and 10 year olds don't play well together unless their siblings and sometimes not even then.
My daughter did not go outside without me till she was 7 and only in the front where I could see her and that with her 10 year old brother, out in front yard because I feared what the older kids could do to her.
Am I wrong in thinking that parents of children that young shouldnt allow their kids to go out with the older siblings carrying that much responsibility

p.s. this 21/2 year old can be outside when his older brothers are at school and no one is out there watching him!

SWEETgrass: either your NOT a parent or your just one of those kind of parents
and she has told me how she can't stand that kid because he keeps them from doing what they really want to do. Giving him the ball was just to make him stop screaming



Answer
i understand where your coming from.i used to have kids come over and get my kids toys too and im like you i taught mine to share too and they would just give them up and then the kids would take them home,so i had to put the good toys away and let them take out the old ones,i would just keep the kids inside if they come over.or have a talk with their mother,its not fair to your kids,they cant even go out and play with their own toys,

what is the minimum criteria for educational toys for kids between 1-10 years old?




Ksnoob





Answer
It should spark the imagination so the toy can be picked up by any kid and used in a fun and limitless way. Toys with one function are a waste of money. Most kids just want one of their own so they can see it work then there is no interest in it again.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment