Monday, May 5, 2014

what will the must have kids toys be this christmas?




peter


id like to know what you guys think the must have kids christmas presents will be this year?
thanks to all that take the time to answer.im in the uk so was hoping to see what was popular in other countries.with internet shopping i was hoping to surprise the kids with something fun for them that maybe isnt well known at home



Answer
Hi

Looking at what various sites are suggesting I think we are going to see the following being very popular this year:

Calico Critters Townhouse
Cuponk
Disney Princess and Me
Toy Story 3 Landfill Play Set
Fast Lane Wild Fire Monster Truck
Big Foot the Monster
Leapster Explorer
Loopz
Minotaurus
Monster High Doll Set
NERF N-Strike Stampede ECS Blaster
My Pillow Pets
Sing-A-Ma-Jigs
Squinkies
Tomica Hypercity Mega Station Set

Hope that helps?

Take care

Paul

christmas toys for my kids?




Jhoanne


I am going to get the toys for my kids. since we are going to a roughttime we are going to get free from toys for tots. Can i go alone there *(they already have my info). or do i need to take my children. they are 12,9.7,11 years old. I don't want them to fell bad if they are getting free staff.


Answer
I don't think your kids need to go with you. They should have the information on all your children and have some things put aside for them already.

I don't see a reason for the kids to have to come. It might be better for them not to because like you said they may feel embarrassed, and it will ruin the surprise.

You shouldn't feel embarrassed lots of people are having a hard time this Christmas. I wish you the best for the new year and happy holidays.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment