Friday, April 25, 2014

I need kids birthday ideas (ages 5-7).?




Tim M


I am going to rent a empty gymnasium for a kids birthday party ages 5-7. Can you name me some stuff we could do except play soccer.


Answer
How about the little bowling pins and balls? The plastic ones aren't expensive and easily found in the toy store. There are several bean bag toss games. You could also set up a great obstacle course for them to run. I think that could be pretty fun. Have a small table set up for face painting and/or a crafts station. There are lots of really inexpensive things they can make or paint and have so much fun. You could even set up a cupcake decorating station. Have fun.

Babysitting a 5, 7, 9, and 12 year old?

Q. the youngest is a boy and all the rest are girls. I just don't know what I can do with all of them so they don't feel left out. I can't do their nails cause one's a boy, the oldest doesn't want to play little kid games. Help me?


Answer
Calm down. It will be alright. What I would suggest is bring something for each kid. Maybe bring something the boy would like such as a soldier toy figure. For the 7 and 9 year old I suggest bringing something girly and pink, assuming they are into that stuff. For example, bring a dress up kit and lipstick and play with them with that. The 12 year old is a tough one. I would ask the children's parents to see what kind of stuff the 12 year old would like.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment