Thursday, April 24, 2014

Kids and toys?

Q. I have one daughter age of 7 and one step-son he is 10 and they both are always fighting over toys. how can I teach them to share?


Answer
1.Tell them about the poor kids who wish they had these toys!
2.Let them play with the toys at different times!
3.Take their toys away until they learn to share!
4.Show them how it feels when someone refuses to share with them
Example:Go buy something like a toy that both of them wants and say it yours and when they ask to play with it you say so you want me to share?( Then they are suppose to say yes)(they may not but if they do)!You say no im not sharing my toy! Then if they ask why then say becasue you guys dont know how to share! Then ask them how they felt when you said that you are not sharing your toy! Then say well thats how each of yall feel when yall dont share you make a person sad because ou wont share!If this doesnt work sorry with my kids it did!

Learning toys for kids, any suggestions?

Q. I'm glad that some companies think ahead and design toys that have some practical use but finding them is tough. Sure they say they have something that is practical but then you get it and it's all gimmick. I can't stomach a toy that's useless as it's hard earned money I'm spending. Anyone with any suggestions for where I can get learning toys for kids?


Answer
Teacher stores have lots of learning toys for kids Barnes and Noble has a whole section of learning toys hope I helped :-)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment