Sunday, April 27, 2014

Anybody remember this kid's gadget?







I saw some pictures of Boy Meets World and remembered I used to have this gadget that let you watch tv shows that you bought on small discs. It was made for kids. It's not a portable DVD player because it only played the special discs that you bought separately. I just wana look it up for nostalgic purposes. It came out in the early 2000s. Possibly around 2002-2003. I also had Spongebob episodes too. Thanks!


Answer
i know what your talking bout!i used to have a blue one!but crap i cant remember eather i want to say its the v-mingo but thats something else

What gadget should i buy to see my kid from long distance?







I need to have a gadget, on which i can see my kids, i don't know if i should use a device or just laptop.


Answer
IPhone 4s. I have it and it's awesome really cool light, good shape and color and really really easy to operate anyways only with the 4s u can call ur kid and face chat so how it works is u call ur kid and on the screen it says face time and all u do is just press it. U should use that cuz u could call ur kid anytime and anywhere soo ya u should check into it and the 4 and 4s there is a difference but get the 4s I'd go with AT&T.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment