Friday, May 2, 2014

Where are good ideas for Christmas present for kids?

Q. I have 4 neices/nephews from 3 to 10. Where's a good place to get ideas for gifts for Christmas? And is it better to buy online or fight the lines of Black Friday?


Answer
There are many lists put out by different toy stores, kids magazines,etc.

There is the Toys R Us Fabulous 15:
http://www.santaschristmascorner.com/toys-r-us-fabulous-15-toys-r-us-2012-holiday-hot-toy-list/

Also, K-Mart has it's own Fab 15 list:
http://www.santaschristmascorner.com/k-mart-top-15-christmas-toys-for-2012-part-1/

There are others, but I don't know the URLs off the top of my head.

As far as online vs black friday, I personally shop online. One, I don't like to get up early. Two, I don't like being trampled by people trying to get the 3 TVs for the special price. And Three, you will usually find bargains just as good or nearly as good online if you keep your eyes open.

Furby 2012, yes or no?




VeggieZenn


Furby, 2012

A Young boyâs idea of the best and worst toy of 2012


Ok, so, I have been itching to say something about Furby. I have a friend who owns the old furby, and it would be completely normal to own one. (As long as itâs not hot pink, lol) I, for some reason, was lured to it like a cobra. I knew I could get it, but thankfully, a sarcastic 20 year old snapped me out of it. His very dry remarks made furby look like he needed to go to a mental hospital.

I then read one from a mother, who gave furby a better review, but I was told of the no on/off button crisis. Great, now Iâm gonna be waking up in the middle of the night hearing furby go: âME HUNGRYâ or âOOGA OOK BLAH BLAH MOOSH MOOSHâ (An example of itâs annoying âFurbishâ.) I have a feeling my father, who, when working, is quite stressed, would take that little thing and throw it out our 2 story condo deck onto the concrete.

I then, though, heard it could be put to sleep, and permanently close its eyes in a mode very similar to an âoffâ mode. That upped my hopes a little.

That was then crushed by the fact âHow you treat your furby shapes itâs personalityâ Well thatâs juuuuuusst great. Now Iâm gonna have a demonic furby thatâs all like âWHY THE $%^& DID YOU CRAM ME IN THE TOY BOX FOR DAYS WITH YOUR ^%$# DIRTY GI JOE, PUNK!?!?!?!?!?!â So, that gives me an idea.

If a creepy doll like chucky were to come to life and murder his owner, furby is case file number 1.

After reading so many reviews to the point my eyes hurt, I still am oddly drawn to the prospect of having my own furby. Do the doctors drug me at birth? Maybe. Do the commercials have a certain announcer that hypnotizes kids? Possible. Is it just kid nature? Most likely.

Anyways, we will never know weather or not to get a furby!

Comment below with thoughts on if I should get a furby! ï



Answer
Furby's are wonderful toys and yes you should get one, though they are on the pricey side they are excellent toys and are now new and improved. Yes buy a 2012 Furby.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment