Monday, April 28, 2014

Question on buying gifts for kids at a Children's Hospital? Help?




Allison


Hi. I want to buy toys for kids at a children's hospital by me. I've never done anything like this, so I don't really know what to do. I don't know how many kids there are, I don't know how many boys vs girls, etc. Should I call the hospital and ask for these details so I have the right gifts? And I just show up with them? I'm a little confused.

Please offer any advice you can, especially if you've done something like this or work at a hospital!



Answer
Yes you should call and ask, most hospitals have toy drives or set ways to donate or to give gifts. Call them, they will give you directions on how to do it properly and what is needed probably. Also bless your soul.

What would be a good name for an organization that gives toys, games, etc to kids in hospitals ...?




asb.punkin


And do you think having a PenPal system would be a good idea (What the PenPal system is: Each month you can sponsor a child in the hospital and write to them and send extra money for presents and b-day/C-mas presents, etc) And would it be something that you would do?
So....1) What do you think would be a good name for this kind of organization
& 2) Would the PenPal system be something that you would do (and/or do you think it's a good idea)?
Thank you!:)



Answer
If this was for some hospital like St. Judes, I would say go for it. Name? How about, Pixies of Good Will?




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment