Wednesday, July 24, 2013

What are some meaningful ring bearer gifts for a 2 1/2 year old child?

best kids toys for 1 year old
 on Riding Toys for Girls and Boys | Celebrate Magazine powered by Squidoo
best kids toys for 1 year old image
Q. I would like to know if anyone has some good ring bearer gift ideas. My best friend is getting married, and her ring bearers are two 2 1/2 year old boys. She would like to get them something meaningful and appreciate later on in life and not just some little kid toy. (Her wedding is in ten days, and it would really mean a lot to her if she got some good ideas) Thanks so much.


Answer
A toddler does not have the capacity to appreciate a meaningful gift. No offense, I think your friend is doing this more for herself than for them.

I say, make sure she gets some good photos with them on her wedding day. When they are older she can have these printed and framed or used in a scrapbook. Im sure when they are older they will enjoy looking at the pictures and they will see how happy they all were on that wedding day. Honestly, photos are one of the most meaningful gifts you can give a person.

How often do you buy your child or children toys?

Q. I buy my 1 1/2 year old a few toys every month. They are piling up and I wonder if that's too many. She is an only child and I just want to make sure she is not bored. Of course, I read, dance, sing, with her too but sometimes it's nice when she entertains herself and toys are great for that.

How often do you buy your kids toys?


Answer
about 1x a month also :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment