Sunday, July 21, 2013

What do you want for Christmas this year?

best kids toys christmas 2010
 on 2010 Christmas Toys - Kids Christmas Toys
best kids toys christmas 2010 image
Q. I want some material things but i also want my father to get a job aswell as my older brother who has been without a job for 8 months because of the bad economy. I also want to feed the homeless and give toys to kids who aren't as fortunate as I am to be getting presents for christmas!

So tell me what you want for Christmas!
Doesn't matter what it is!

Whoever's list is my favorite will get the ten points and a special surprise!


Answer
I want for everyone to be happy & enjoy their holidays. It's great that you want to give to others. I participated in the Angel Tree program myself & bought my child a book, couple of board games, outfit, & backpack. I also try to donate to the Salvation Army every time I approach a red bucket. It feels awesome knowing that it benefits to someone in need. :)

Of course, there's nothing wrong with wishing for materialistic things as well (unless it becomes an obsession). I already know nearly everything I'm receiving (three books, four DVDs, a DVD set, some Bath & Body Works stuff, 2010 calendar, etc.), but there is still $30 left in the budget my parents set for me. I think I'm going to ask for The Beatles Trivial Pursuit, which is $25 on Amazon. I'll just tell them to get me whatever with the leftover $5.

Happy holidays! =) Please forgive my long answer, haha.

Are there going to be any toys giveaways for christmas 2010 ?




lonnie


I will like to know of all the places to sign up to receive toy giveaways for my kids this christmas. because im out off work and tring to do the best i can with all the bill and rent


Answer
There are toy giveaways every year in our town. Check out organizations online like "Angel Tree" and "Toys for Tots" - I'm sure they will have information on how you can get on their lists. I always give to those organizations - I know what it felt like as a kid to not have anything for Christmas sometimes. I hope you can get in touch with them. Good luck and whatever happens, a Merry Christmas to you and your family. :)

Here is the Toys for Tots website - if you click on where it says "Request Toys" it will let you find a place to request in your area:
http://toysfortots.org/

And here is information for the Angel Tree organization - you may want to get in contact with your local Salvation Army to find out more:
http://charity.lovetoknow.com/Angel_Tree_Charity




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment