Friday, July 26, 2013

What should I put in my kids easter baskets?

best kids easter toys
 on will be finding in their easter baskets on easter morning
best kids easter toys image



Joy Beth


I don't want to give them a ton of candy, and those little easter themed toys are such junk, what do you suggest?


Answer
Every year I get my kids a few small treats, and trinkets, but then give them something they can play with outside. This year I got them roller skates, Easter comes early this year but spring will be here soon.

What are you putting in your kids easter eggs?




Sweetpea h


Knowing that my son will be getting a kings ransom in candy from his grandparents and 12 aunts and uncles I only got him one small chocolate lamb (mainly because it was was so cute) and am filling the plastic eeaster eggs with raisens goldfish crackers and pretzals. What are you putting in the easter eggs? Coins? Toys? Candy? My son is only two a bit young for coins.


Answer
A few pretty pastel Jordan almonds and candy-coated sunflower seeds (we have a peanut-allergic kid). They're not getting much candy, just a token amount, because they always end up with too much.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment