Thursday, November 14, 2013

Have you ever been scarred out of your socks by an electronic toy that suddenly turns on by itself?

best kids toys ever
 on Best Playdate Ever: Kids' Toys & Costumes | Fashion Design Style
best kids toys ever image



Signilda


My kids toys are always turning themselves on and making noises. I hear creepy sounds from behind the couch and coming from the toy box.


Answer
Yes, but the worst are those electronic flush toilets. Those things love to go off at all the wrong moments and scare the beejeebers out of a person.

Actually, my husband was away on business and I made the mistake of watching the movie "The Ring" in our dark theater room alone. On my way upstairs to go to bed I thought I heard a TV coming from my sons' room. If you've ever seen the movie you'll understand why I was scared sh-tless! I turned on every light in the house before opening the door...to discover my daughter had left her Barbie radio in their room under a bunch of toys. The vibration of me coming up the stairs must have jiggled the toys just enough to turn it on.

Have you ever broken your kids toys because you were angry?




Jenna


I have broken my sons toy. He kept leaving it out and i always would trip on it. Yesterday i got angry with him because i was carrying something and he left his medium sized toy gun on the floor and i almost fell. I put away the stuff and told him to come here. I said ive told you many times not to leave it out like this. I then started steping on it and hitting it till it broke in and was unusable. He looked upset but i think he wont leave his toys on the floor now. Any one have a story where they broke their kids toys out of anger?


Answer
I have broken my own things, but those are my own and I am not a parent.

If you break your child's toys just because you are mad that they left them out, it teaches them that it is okay to break someone else's things because they are mad and want to teach them something. If you were to take it away for a few days then sure, but breaking and destroying his things just to teach him to take better care of them will only backfire on you in the long run when he starts breaking and destroying things out of anger.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment