Tuesday, November 12, 2013

What should I get my 15 month old for Christmas?

best kids building toys
 on Toy Fair Latest News, Photos and Videos | LilSugar
best kids building toys image



itshotinjt


My kids have so many toys already, so I am really torn on what to get my 15 month old for Christmas. I have some mega blocks so far, but that is it. I want some ideas for inexpensive educational or skill building toys that will "grow with him" so that he will get a lot of use out of them. Preferably without a lot of little pieces. We want to keep mess to a minimum. Thanks!!


Answer
Get your 15 month old something colorful that has lots of things to do on it. Like a Playskool Busy Basics Ball-Tivity Center, or if your child is a boy, get him a Playskool Tonka Cushy Crusin' Fire Truck.

Does anybody remember these from the eighties?




vamp7815


They were kids building toys, pipes and square blocks that you could put together to make benches and chairs and tables, I can not remember what they are called does anybody know?
The pipes were white and they easily clicked onto the other pieces, the square pieces were blue and red I think.
No they were not leggos, or tinker toys



Answer
it could be a lego or lincon logs




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment