Saturday, November 16, 2013

I need Christmas gift ideas?

best gadgets for kids 2013
 on best educational gadgets for kids on Leapfrog learning systems - Top ...
best gadgets for kids 2013 image



Tommy


My work is participating in adopt a kid for christmas this year. We got an 8 year old boy. I chose to buy him a toy but I have no idea what to get him. I need ideas on what are good toys to buy for his age range.


Answer
It of course depends on the child, LEGO is a good option, since it's timeless and they have collections aimed at slightly older kids from 6-10, like the Star Wars sets or the Lone Ranger sets. Also you can't go wrong with R/C gadgets like a helicopter or car.

There are a few good items on this list for boys in 2013 - http://www.topkidstoys.com/top-boys-christmas-toys-2013.php that would suit an 8 year old.
Good luck.

Considering selling my Xbox 360?




Miles Jame


Well, here's the thing, in 2013 I haven't touched my Xbox, And I'm wondering if I should sell it, I have a lot of things which should value at a good price, I already have a PS3 and a Samsung Galaxy S II. The reason I want to sell it is because, I want an iPhone 5/Samsung Galaxy S III or a Samsung Galaxy Note II or, a new Laptop. But I'm afraid If I sell it, I might miss it. So what should I do


Answer
Sounds like you are a little kid with a lot of tech gadgets at hand huh? Just kidding. Anyway, if you seriously consider selling your Xbox, which I think you should, given you already have a PS3, you might want to have a look at this site. It helps me sell my laptop at a really good price. Hope it helps




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment