Thursday, November 14, 2013

Why are there never any kids playing out on christmas day anymore?

top kids toys this christmas
 on Fun Christmas Toys: Best Christmas gifts for kids
top kids toys this christmas image



johnston1


This is so sad, ive lived in my area for 20 years, and up to about 3 years ago every christmas day kids would be out on the green with their new toys, not even the snow brought them out this year.
gone are the days when children are let out to play. I do live in London so maybe that's why. computer games must be the new toy.



Answer
I'm in Manchester and it's the same here kids play out in the street I live in most of the time but at christmas you barely see them and rarely on christmas day. I think they are all too busy now with their TV's, Wii's,Play stations,Lap tops etc. You never see kids with new bikes on xmas day anymore.

Have people gone over the top with birthday parties and christmas gifts?




xtra9009


Special entertainment ,tonsof food, hundreds of dollars on each kid for christmas. Then you have so many toys you can't even store them.


Answer
yes too much.

i was raised one gift on christmas from santa and one from my parents (a few more from extended family), and one gift on my birthday...

when i turned about 13 i decided i wanted whatever money my parents planed to spend on me that year for christmas to be turned into a donation to some kind of fund(cancer research etc.)

i find kids want too much because they get so much




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment