Thursday, November 14, 2013

What are you putting in your kids easter eggs?

best kids easter toys
 on best kids easter toys on will be finding in their easter baskets on ...
best kids easter toys image



Sweetpea h


Knowing that my son will be getting a kings ransom in candy from his grandparents and 12 aunts and uncles I only got him one small chocolate lamb (mainly because it was was so cute) and am filling the plastic eeaster eggs with raisens goldfish crackers and pretzals. What are you putting in the easter eggs? Coins? Toys? Candy? My son is only two a bit young for coins.


Answer
A few pretty pastel Jordan almonds and candy-coated sunflower seeds (we have a peanut-allergic kid). They're not getting much candy, just a token amount, because they always end up with too much.

Why do people buy kids toys on easter? I understand Christmas and birthdays, but not Easter toys?

Q. I used to get an Easter basket with toys and candy when I was little also. I just don't understand the significance.


Answer
Technically for Christmas and Easter you arent meant to get gifts, but everyone likes giving them and receiving them, so why not? plus people who dont care about the actual holidays historical meaning just use it as an excuse to buy things




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment