Sunday, November 24, 2013

I dont know what to get my 5yr old brother for christmas?

best kids toys christmas 2012
 on Top 10 Toys 2012 | iVillage.ca
best kids toys christmas 2012 image



jjm1028


My little brother is 5 years old, and i don't know what to get him for christmas. He loves all kind of things like Madagascar, Batman, Captain America etc. He is a kindergartener. He has so much toys and movies. Last year me and my parents pitched in to get him a small tractor. So now i cant think of anything to get him. He has so much stuff. Please help give me some ideas. Thank you


Answer
I really recommend the LeapFrog LeapPad2 Explorer which is the Toy Of The Year Award Winners for 2012! it is really for kids from 4 to 9 and really cool.

Otherwise you can also check some action figures, for example Toy Story 2 action figures as far as you mentioned that he enjoys similar toys. you can find it here:
http://www.thehottoys.com/2012/04/best-toy-story-action-figures/

What do you want for Christmas 2012 ?




ThereGoesC


If you celebrate christmas, what do you want ?
I would like some of these things, but I unfortunately " santa " might not be able to afford it. These are some things I want, ... a professional camera ( Nikon 1 / Coolpix P510 / or Canon Rebel 4Ti ), MONEY MONEY MONEY , New decorations for my room, and other little trinkets ! Im really excited for christmas <3 Are you !?
Oh and the iPhone 5 / 4s , or iPad, or iMac, or the Newest iPod lol ! Love apple products ! <3



Answer
Erm I just started my Christmas list and I definitely won't be getting everything on the list, probably not even half but....
1. new coat
2. umbrellas
3. toms
4. rainboots
5. sweaters
6. boots (riding)
7. boots
8 oxfords
9. new jeans ( preferrably American Eagle)
10. Forever 21 gift card
11. H&M gift card
12. Charming Charlie headbands/ giftcard
13. earrings
14. unicycle
15. socks
16. rainboot liners
17. different kind of Toms
18. The office seasons
19. Ugly Betty seasons
20. Disney movies
21. The Iron Giant
22. Pirates of the Caribbean
23. Star Wars Movies
24. First Lord of the Rings
25. Mittens
26. Berets
27. Scarves
28. New purse
29. Lorax
30. Toy Story 3
31. Up
32. Rollerblades
I am kind of a kid at heart ... even though I am sixteen. I probably sound really spoiled haha. Erm, anyways...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment