Sunday, November 24, 2013

What do I need to know about Nintendo DS?

best gadgets for kids
 on Top 10 Travel Gadgets for Kids | Travel Gear & Gadgets
best gadgets for kids image



halts4


My kids have decided to ask Santa for Nintendo DS for Christmas. They are 9 & 11. Will this be an appropriate gadget for kids this age or will they quickly outgrow it? What do I need to look for when shopping for them?
Also, what colors do they come in?
Also, do you also need the starter kit, or does it come with everything you need already? Thanks!



Answer
You want to get the Lite rather than the original DS. It will be fine for them at these ages and they won't outgrow them for a long time. Besides, you can keep getting different games as they get older. I know there are some adults that still use them all the time.

how do you make home made spy gadgets for kids?




Bree D


I'm wanting to know how to make home made spy gadgets because I am having a birthday party and it's a spy theem and I'm very intrested in this kind of stuff but not put a cup to the door!


Answer
first it depends on how old you are, and how high tech u want it to be. if you want it very simple, try making a grappling hook, or somthing of that sort...fake earpiece...camera sun glasses...ect




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment